Chipwood, S.L. (hereinafter Greemap), through this document, collects its Cookies Collection and Treatment Policy, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.greemap.es, in order to improve their usability, know the browsing habits or needs of the users to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already Greemap customers, the information collected with cookies will also serve for identification when accessing the different tools that Greemap makes available for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the Greemap web pages, complete data collection forms, access the tools that Greemap makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to Greemap, or the access to data by Greemap for the provision of its services.
Greemap uses the following types of cookies:
CLASSIFIED BY ITS OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by Greemap
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside of Greemap, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of browsing the Greemap web pages
CLASSIFIED BY ITS PURPOSE
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate browsing by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to setting custom-made the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by Greemap (fundamentally, Google Analytics ), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
CLASSIFIED BY ITS DURATION
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the Greemap websites although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers. What rights do you have over your data
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted in:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies- in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies